The before baby stockpile list is a great way to prepare for a new baby when third-trimester nesting kicks in. When the nursery is done, all the little baby clothes are washed, and you need something to keep you busy, the answer is stockpile.
With our second baby I put aside money specifically for stockpiling essentials before she was born. That way after she came I was able to not worry about running out of anything and not worry about budgeting because we didn’t have much to buy.
This stockpile list will help lessen your to-do list for a few weeks after your baby is born. You will have less to worry about and more time to focus on bonding with that sweet new babe. It’s especially helpful when you already have your hands full with kids.
As I’m nearing my last few weeks of pregnancy with baby number three, I’m stocking up on everything I possibly can. With two little ones already running around, being prepared is essential.
Sign up for an Amazon Baby Registry to receive:
- a 10% completion discount across Amazon.com
- 15% completion discount for Amazon Mom members
- FREE 90-day returns on Baby Store purchases
- It’s universal – add items to an Amazon Baby Registry from any site
- Over 270,000 baby items within the baby store
- Free shipping on orders over $25 or fast, FREE delivery on millions of Items with Prime
- a FREE Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box that contains items for parents and baby, and is valued at up to $35
Related → Amazon Baby Registry Must Haves
Related → Preparing Your Home Birth Supply List