Lillypost is a monthly subscription box that sends awesome kids books right to your door! They offer three options depending on the age of your kids: the Board Book Box for ages 0-3, the Picture Book Box for ages 4-7, and the Mixed Book Box for families who are looking for books at different reading levels.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases.
For one of Oliver’s birthday presents this year we got him a three month subscription for Lillypost. I decided on the mixed book box so he could share one with Mar since he hoards all the books. At first I was skeptical thinking they would just be popular books you can pick up at Target and figured we’d probably get some we already have. But I was wrong. Every book we’ve gotten (six so far) have been books I’ve never heard of. They are absolutely adorable and we’ve loved every one.
Most of Lillypost‘s books are purchased directly from publishers, so you’re getting a lot of good books that you otherwise probably would’ve never read. The books are chosen by parents, who are the most experienced to find the best ones. I mean we’re the ones reading them day in and day out, over and over again.
One of the best things about this subscription box is the amount of money you save! The first box we received had books that normally cost $16.99, $14.99, and $5.99 totaling $37.97. The second box that came had books that normally cost $17.99, $17.99, and $8.95 totaling $44.93. But we only paid $17.95 for each box! That’s a savings of $47.00! And we still have one box to go!
Reasons we love this subscription box:
- Oliver loves to read like a lot. He gets to read so many cool books we would’ve never known about without this box.
- Kids love to get mail! I mean I’m 23 and I love getting my Amazon packages so I don’t blame him.
- You can’t beat the price!
- It makes a great gift when you don’t want to add to the massive pile of toys your kids don’t play with anyway.
- For every box delivered, Lillypost donates one book to a child in need.
How to Order:
1. Go to Lillypost.com and click Start Here to begin your order
2. Pick what box would be best for your kids depending on their age
3. Pick how long of a subscription you’d like to start with
4. Choose if you would like the books gift wrapped or not
5. Create an account to manage your subscription
6. Place your order and wait for your books!